Friday, June 4, 2010

Poison-free indoor pesticide that won't hurt your pets


I didn't intend to endorse a commercial product on my blog, but some friends have complained about ant problems (San Diego is a giant ant hill) and said they hate using pesticides with their pets around. Well, if you have the same concerns, let me recommend a fantastic product. Victor® Poison-Free® Ant & Roach Killer is an aerosol pesticide whose active ingredient is mint oil. I buy this stuff in boxes of 6 cans directly from the manufacturer, Safer®Brand, in Lititz, Pennsylvania. (They are also known as Victor Pest Control, a division of Woodstream.) Its product number is M601 and it's really inexpensive. You can find them online at www.saferbrand.com, or you can reach them at their toll-free number (800) 800-1819.

I hope this is helpful to you if you're a "poison hater" like me.
.

No comments: